Life is a very complex thing, and in order for you to live the life you imagined, you have to follow simple rules in order to make things happen. These are some of the rules and principles that I try my best to follow:
1. Be grateful with what you have, BUT never stop dreaming big.
1. LOVE is one of the greatest driving force to success. And so is hate. So learn how to use these 2 to make you achieve your goals.
2. When something went wrong, don't complain. Pray to God and solve it quietly.
3. Pride is one of your worst enemy. The only way to deal with it is to fight it with the line "The world doesn’t care about your self-esteem."
4. Money can make you happy. Money is power. With power, you can make ANYTHING happen.
5. Always think first before you react. Learn how to control your thoughts.
6. Keep away from negative people. Or if you can't, try to influence them with optimism. CHALLENGE YOURSELF!
7. Keep learning! Never let a day pass without knowing any new stuff.
8. Explore. The world is so big there is soooo much to discover.
9. What you learn in school is not nearly half of what you should learn in life.
10. Break rules every once in a while.
11. With SELF-DISCIPLINE, you will definitely go a long way.
12. Be neat and organized, so that you can think in order as well.
13. Be assertive!
14. Stop looking at obstacles. Focus on your goals.
15. Every artist was first an amateur.
16. Practice, practice, practice.
17. Motivate yourself everyday.
These are only a few of my favorites.
LET'S LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!
"It is not the length of life, but the depth of life"
-Ralph Waldo Emerson