Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Who am I?

I am number four.
Chos.

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-George Bernard Shaw

Too many changes can happen in our lives that sometimes we forget who we are. We experience a lot of things that could make us grow, too many influences (whether people, events, or places) we encounter that make us evolve. And then at the end of the day we sometimes get confused of who we are.

I had been one of those confused people. ;)

It's hard to be consistent, especially if you've had to change your home address five times in a span of a year. Kakalokang adjustments, especially when you have to fill up forms and you don't know which address to put. I have no choice but to let the world adapt to me because if I adapt to these changes, I'd go insane. So, I'm the unreasonable man.

I had to remind myself who I really am and what I love to do before I forget (LOL) so I am making a self-description blog post. Who am I really?  Hmmm.


I'm Janine.
I love to travel and eat and play.
I love music and books.
I love old school.
I am straight forward.
I am honest and transparent.
I love action and spontaneity!
I'm weird.
I crave adventure and excitement.
I am feeling maganda and feeling sexy.
I find it funny when drivers curse at each other.
I love the color Fuchsia too much.
I am addicted to rocks! (I collect them!)
I am scared of unusual species of insects.
I find high people funny.
I love weird people.
I want a tattoo on my wrist in the future.
I want to try everything (almost) at least once in my life.
I have dreams of living in New Zealand even just for a month.
I need to accumulate my first million on April 5, 2015 at the age of 22.
My favorite food is donut.
I am sosyal and jologs.
I believe in respect and trust.
I want a minimalist living.
I don't like too many people in my life. I want to have only few very special ones.
I'm not into gadgets, but I own them because I need them.
I am very simple and shallow.
I am conservative yet liberated.
I am smart and talented, I just don't flaunt it (except now :P). I let other people shine. ;)
I believe in my morals.
I love the fruits of suffering.
I love all acts of charity.
Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

That felt good. You should try it. Answer the question: who are you REALLY? 

Or you can also just watch my IDOL Tim Ferris and see how he can improve your life. :) #unrelated




No comments:

Post a Comment