Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Naruto Shippuden - A very relatable anime


So lately, I've been binge-watching naruto with my husband!

I miss anime so much. It reminds me of those times when I was so young and I would start playing the characters with my cousins and brother. It was so much fun and carefree back then.


Resulta ng larawan para sa naruto shippuden

Naruto is soooo different though. I've been very obsessed with energy and chakras lately, and I am enjoying that Naruto is a perfect metaphor of real life energies.

What I love about Naruto is that this anime is deep shit man! I mean, those lines, those scenarios, they happened to me in real life!! All those anecdotes about suffering, pain, hatred and peace. Everything is so much applicable in life. I can't wait to see how this anime would end, and how peace is going to be achieved. It was as if the creator of this series has been practicing Zen, and he had experienced such sufferings as well. it was a very awesome anime, not just for kids but also for adults like me trying to survive this adult world.

I also am in love with the fight scenes. And then the scenes where my favorite characters will die. This anime is just playing with my emotions. I just love this anime!

No comments:

Post a Comment