Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

A New Chapter Awaits!


I cannot wait to be back on this blog!!

It's been 4 years and it felt like forever. 

I realized that what's missing in my life is to have an outlet of fun. I've been working real hard for a long time now, and I realized that I'm not enjoying this anymore. I realized that I have to have a place where it will all be just personal. 

I've been wanting to write so much about my experiences in life, but whenever i do that, i tried to think about the audience. Whether would they like it or not. But I realized, this doesn't make me happy. The thing is, i made my hobby my job, that's why i no longer enjoy anything anymore. I tried to make everything feel like work, when I know that I just want to have fun.

So, starting this day, i'll be back expressing myself just for the sake of it! I won't make any money from this blog, and it's sole purpose is to entertain me and make me happy! Right grammar or not!

I'll treat this blog as my public diary and i will have fun with it!!!!

To be honest with you, I miss the fun creating brings me. I read my blogs (including my anonymous blogs), and I feel that the person writing those words are really feeling what she's saying, and she's genuine, innocent and authentic. And I know that's because she isn't trying too hard. 

My business is all about creating, but because of the stress it brings me most times, I wasn't having fun with it. That's why I really appreciate this plan that I thought of.

So yeah, i'm back to blogging and sharing my imperfect life. I'm back to being silly and just honest and carefree. I won't give fucks about whether people what I wrote, because this blog is mine! 

I miss you nininsmiles!!!


THIS IS WHERE I UPDATE YOU WITH MY LIFE:

4 years seemed like a very short time but a lot of things had happened. I am currently living now in Olongapo and I am married to the love of my life - Gianpaolo <3

4 years ago, i was a girl who's longing to meet the love of her life, and now, i finally am very happy with him. We're married for two years and it was such an amazing feeling - that is being with the person you are dreaming of.

I am currently working on my online business, so that I could start my dreams of traveling.

It's a sad reality that I still am not traveling. Maybe this is what's changed. My enthusiasm is fading a little bit. But I told myself that I will never give up this dream. I will do it, in time. 

I want to have fun. I want life to be fun, whether I achieve my dreams or not. I don't wanna spend it worrying so much whether I'll achieve it or not, and just enjoy the journey as I go. I don't wanna be compromising anything. I will have fun because I deserve it.



No comments:

Post a Comment