Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Faster manifestation

If you'll notice in my past blog post, I was kind of in a state of low vibration.

The thing is, I've been high vibe for months now, and from time to time, I feel down, especially when something triggers it.

Thing is, my attraction powers are extra strong nowadays, especially since I'm doing mindset work. Which means, whatever it is I'm focusing on, I'm attracting to me extra faster. So when I was triggered by a negative thing, it creates a momentum of manifesting negative things in my life too.

I'm just really lucky that I'm aware that I'm doing this to myself now. Because of my awareness, I was able to create a solution to snap out of it immediately, and block the negative manifestation.

That's why one little trigger caused me to spiral downward. I talked to a friend and she ruined my vibe, then I focused on it too much, then I got sick and then a thunderstorm came that we had to be rescued from our house.

So yeah. This skill of mine is so powerful, that's why I have to master it even more. Which is good news for me. 

I love life so much right now. I feel so aligned right now, and I intend to keep it that way. I am inspired so much and I am experiencing more clarity with what I'm trying to do.


1 comment:

  1. wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. success quotes

    ReplyDelete