Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2018

Thank heavens for Hayley Williams

Resulta ng larawan para sa hayley williams

Whenever I feel a little gloomy, or there's not that much excitement happening in my life (like today because I'm too focused on finishing writing my book), Paramore is my ultimate antidote.

Just watching their concerts online really makes my day. 

Hayley Williams is one of those persons that brings light to my world. I can't imagine life without her music. I feel like she's someone who goes the same journey as I am, and listening to her songs makes me feel less alone. Sometimes you just have to hear other people going through the same struggles as you, and it will make your feelings validated in a way. Which just makes the experience a lot lighter and more bearable.

Thank you Hayley. You're my angel.




No comments:

Post a Comment